Right of Revocation Brief
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within fourteen days and without stating any reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days, starting with the date of completion of contract.
In order to claim your right of revocation you will have to inform us,
Immobilienpartner TERRA ITALIA UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Managing Director Peggy Peters
Lindenallee 25 · D – 20259 Hamburg
Telefon: +49 (0)40 300 86 370
with an explicit explanation as to how you arrived at your decision, (by way of posted letter, fax message or e-mail). You may use the enclosed revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to claim your right to revocation, it will suffice to send your message before the period of revocation has expired.
Consequences of Revocation
Once you have withdrawn from the contract, we are obliged to return all payments made thus far with immediate effect and within four days at the latest, from the moment we have received you note of revocation.
For the reimbursement we will use the same method of payment used by you, when first making any payment unless a different method of payment has been explicitly agreed. Under no circumstances will we charge you for the reimbursement.
In case you have asked us to render services during the period of revocation, you will have to pay the appropriate amount for all services rendered up to the moment you informed us to make use of your right of revocation in relation to the overall services outlined in the contract.
End of Right of Revocation Brief
Terms and conditions
- With the first point of contact regarding one of our properties or arrangement of a viewing, you automatically accept our terms of business.
- All the information we provide, is based on the data given to us. We aspire to provide the most accurate information on all properties and our business partners but cannot be held liable for the accuracy of this information. We reserve the right on interim sales and rental agreements.
- All information and correspondence are for the recipient only and are to be treated as confidential. The information is not for the interest of a third party. Should a contract arise as a result of information having been unlawfully passed on to others, the recipient will be under obligation to pay us our commission as compensation.
- If the recipient contacts the vendor/landlord directly, our company name should be mentioned. At the point of exchanging contracts, our company should be involved at the latest.
- All properties on our books are liable to a fee at the moment of sale of rental agreement. This also applies to properties offered by a third party or directly at a later point in time. The agency commission, payable by both the vendor and the buyer amounts to 3.66% of the sale price inclusive of VAT each and a minimum payment of 1,830 Euro incl. VAT per party. The commission becomes due and merited once the legally binding preliminary contract has been completed. Translation work will be invoiced separately.
- Viewings are free of charge, non-binding and are carried out at the viewer’s own risk and responsibility.
- Reservations on specified properties have to be given in writing and will be limited 14 days only, unless otherwise stated.
- All agreements are to be confirmed in writing.
- Place of fulfilment and legal domicile is Hamburg.